Twinpalms Residences MontAzure
Discount up to THB 1,000,000
Free Furniture Package
7% Guaranteed Return on Investment
Please complete the registration details to receive exclusive offers when you purchase a property at MontAzure :
*Terms & conditions apply
One & Two Bedroom Luxury Beachfront Condominiums
- 100 meters of absolute beach frontage
- Freehold Ownership Available
- Penthouse suites extensive roof-top entertaining areas
Combining Prestigious Holiday Living with Investment Returns
- Enjoy 45 days stay per year for you and your friends and family
- Genuine yields based on credible room rates and occupancy
- Enjoy short and long-term capital gain as the beach front property value appreciates
- Enjoy a hassle free investment model under the care and expertise of the award-winning operator Twinpalms Management
|No of units:||75|
|No of units:||56 one-bedroom units, 19 two-bedroom units, with options for buyers to request three-bedroom units.|
|Unit Sizes:||One-bedroom: 70 to 250 sq.m
Two-bedroom: 154 to 400 sq.m
Super-Units: 450 – 800 sq.m.
|Ownership:||Foreign freehold available based on Thai Condominium Act.|
|Site Area:||9.39 Rai (15,000 sq.m/161,000 sq.ft)|
|Architect:||Tierra Design – the team behind Twinpalms Phuket.|
|Facilities:||Residents Lobby, Beach Café and Bar, Gym/ Yoga Studio, Spa Pavilions, Library and Lounge, Outdoor event spaces, On-site Management office|
|Management:||To be operated by Twinpalms Management as a resort condominium.|
|ROI:||Based on a combination of capital appreciation and rental yields.|
A natural partnership for success
Part of MontAzure, Phuket’s latest mixed-use mountain to oceanside development, Twinpalms Residences MontAzure will be professionally operated by Twinpalms Management, as a resort residence, allowing investors to combine a healthy island lifestyle with healthy returns on their investment. The advantages of working with an experienced island operator are straight forward.
- The Twinpalms brand has strong recognition with international tourists, who are largely familiar with Phuket from previous visits
- The strong performance of their existing operation in terms of occupancy and room rate will translate into better returns / yields for buyers who enter the rental program
- The proximity of Twinpalms Residences MontAzure to the existing Twinpalms’ outlets in nearby Surin and Bang Tao provide several operational synergies and efficiencies
thoughtfully conceived, MontAzure lives and breathes the luxury of nature
Conceived by Martin Palleros/Tierra Design, the team behind the island’s most successful contemporary resort – Twinpalms Phuket – the development displays all the symmetry of a Mondrian painting with a harmonious blend of contemporary tropical architecture and site-sensitive landscaping.
Tierra Design was founded by Martin Palleros in Singapore in 1992. It is a highly motivated, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural design practice with a focus on the quality – not quantity – of projects undertaken.
Palleros is renowned for his design vocabulary, which extends across architecture, landscape design, master planning and interiors, with the highest respect for ecological sensitivity, a ﬁnely honed sense of aesthetics and an unerring instinct for realising the potential of a spectacular natural setting.
Past projects include Phuket’s Baan Yamu and Twinpalms Phuket, Villa Mayavee on Millionaire’s Mile, The Chedi Hotel in Chiang Mai, plus Metropolitan Hotel and Sukhothai Residence in Bangkok.
Twinpalms Residences MontAzure are grouped as a series of eleven low-rise clusters with private elevators to reach each floor.
The buildings have been orchestrated around one of two generous communal swimming pools and offer intimate views of the beautifully landscaped gardens and inspiring tropical surroundings.
- A varied selection of one-and two-bedroom unit types all feature tall windows and wide balconies that maximize the views
- Generous rooftop terraces and ground floor gardens allow residents and guests to make the most of the year round Phuket climate
- Interior spaces have been meticulously planned and oriented to provide a rare combination of openness and privacy
- Options are available to combine units in order to create a three and fourbedroom residences
- Shading: including outdoor thermal comfort strategy and extensive use of shading elements
- Water Conservation: including Community water strategy and water use reduction
- Pedestrian Access and Community Spaces : Walkability, livable outdoors
- Passive cooling: including evaporate cooling, natural ventilation and cooling, wind towers
- Renewable Energy: utilizing Phuket abundant solar radiation, using photovoltaic and solar hot water collectors
- Waste Management: including treatment of landscape and food waste for use as composite
- Building Design Guidelines: including recycled and regional materials,
Precious Water : Water reduction strategies will be developed which cover Community water strategies. Use reduction, storm water management
- Building water guidelines
- Water efficient buildings
- Water monitoring
Water Recycling: Including Water Efficient Landscaping Healthy Materials: Material strategies for:
- Regional materials
- Reduce material consumption
- Recycled Materials
- Segregation mechanisms
- Organic waste management
A sublime location
Situated in the heart of the island’s sought-after sunset coast on Kamala beach, MontAzure is a perfect location for buyers looking to make the most of Phuket’s sophisticated resort lifestyle.
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island and a major Asian tourist destination with a well developed infrastructure catering to visitors from across the globe. Phuket is easily accessible by direct daily flights from most regional hubs with links to all major international markets. Phuket International Airport is a 35-minute drive from the development.
This well-enclosed bay and fishing village surrounded by forested hills is one of the most beautiful places in Phuket. With its quieter pace, over the last few years, Kamala has become a favoured spot for retirees and other long-term visitors.
- MontAzure occupies the Northern part of Kamala Bay and offers the last large-scale beachfront opportunity in the heart of Phuket’s exclusive west coast
- On the headland to the south – known as “Millionaire’s Mile” – there are a number of a villa and resort developments
- Easy access to a multitude of nearby attractions and activities, including sport and marine facilities, the historic Phuket Town, retail malls, and vibrant nightlife options
- World-class education and medical operators have established themselves within a short drive from Kamala
NORTH OF KAMALA
- Surin (5 minutes) – beach clubs, Thai and Seafood beachside restaurants
- Bang Tao (10 minutes) – international standard golf course, numerous casual bars and seaview restaurants
SOUTH OF KAMALA
- Kalim (10 minutes) – stylish cluster of beachfront and cliff-top restaurants and bars
- Patong (15 minutes) – retail malls, streets markets, restaurants, bars and nightlife
Twinpalms Residencse MontAzure
Register for Exclusive Offers