a vision reflected in the master plan
MontAzure spans some 178 acres (72 hectares) of mountain to beachfront land on Phuket’s central sunset coast at Kamala, offering a unique natural setting that will be sensitively developed to include private luxury estates and oceanside apartments, upscale hospitality, lifestyle retail and wellness offerings, as well as a choice of sophisticated beach facilities.
The developers have engaged a team of top master planners, architects and designers committed to utilizing what is arguably the last site of this scale and beauty on Phuket’s west coast, and certainly the only absolute mountainside to beachfront project on Asia’s leading resort island.
The site itself is a gem of rare quality, offering almost 820 feet (250 metres) of beach frontage shaded by mature Casuarina trees and leading up to a 200-year-old untouched tropical forest where many existing trees have been protected during an exhaustive master planning exercise
features of the montazure master plan
- A low-density approach to the built up area minimizes the impact on the natural surroundings and local infrastructure – both internal and external.
- A network of internal roads, paths and common infrastructure securely linking all the addresses within this guarded and gated neighborhood.
- Collaboration with the highway authority to ensure the safe and smooth integration of the main coastal road with the MontAzure grand entrance, boulevard and the adjacent boutique retail center.
- An underground tunnel allowing safe cross to the beachfront precinct that includes the world-renowned Cafe Del Mar, HQ Beach Lounge Restaurant, The Intercontinental Phuket and Twinpalms Residences MontAzure.
- A variety of 4-5 star hotel, leisure, food and beverage and retail outlets are at your doorstep with preferential benefits for MGallery Residences, MontAzure Lakeside.
- The master developers have contributed a generous forest reserve for the entire community to share as a recreational and conservation area.
- The master plan has also been designed to include eco-sustainable hillside developments, a medical wellness spa and Luxury retirement community, some of which are in the planning stages.
- Subsidiaries of three of the most prestigious property and hotel investment groups in Asia: The Narai Group (Thailand), Arch Capital (Hong Kong) and Philean Capital (Singapore) part of Pontiac Land Group, have teamed up to create one of Asia’s most exceptional residential resort developments – MontAzure in Kamala, Phuket, Thailand.
design integrity with sustainable outcomes
The developer’s vision is to create a unique and sustainable Asian resort community that preserves and enriches Phuket’s physical and cultural identity, while striving for an always-improving quality of life for its residents and guests.
The project team and consultants recognise the importance of sustainable design and will incorporate it into all aspects of the development, ranging from site planning to architectural design and construction methods. Where possible, the use of engineered and recycled materials will contribute to the durability, functionality, carbon footprint and ongoing maintenance of the built up areas.
Moving forward, MontAzure intends to be a genuine, sustainable leisure community – among the first in Asia. The property managers and operators will be encouraged to adopt best practices in the areas of recycling, waste management, energy efficiency and rain water harvesting, along with other relevant environmental and community based endeavours.
the master developers shaping the vision
Subsidiaries of three of the most prestigious property and hotel investment groups in Asia: The Narai Group (Thailand), Arch Capital (Hong Kong) and Philean Capital (Singapore) part of Pontiac Land Group, have teamed up to create one of Asia’s most exceptional residential resort developments – MontAzure in Kamala, Phuket,
ARCH Capital is a boutique Asian private equity real estate fund manager with a unique Asian-owned and managed investment platform for proprietary investment sourcing, execution and management. Arch Capital brings together the strengths of an established investment team and the expertise and extensive network of relationships of its partners to source, structure and execute investments targeted specifically at direct real estate investments in Greater China and Southeast Asia across the residential, retail, mixed-use and commercial asset classes
Narai Property is a privately owned group of diversified businesses based in Thailand. Its holdings encompass management and operations in petrochemical, power generation, industrial gas, real-estate development, and hospitality industries. With over forty years experience the Huakee Group owns, invests, manages, and markets residential, serviced apartments, and hotel properties through its subsidiaries Narai Property and Narai Hotels.