Spanning from the vibrant beachfront dining and leisure precinct to the natural wonders of the hillside, MontAzure captures the essence of Phuket and all it has to offer. The central, West Coast location defines the notion of “prime” when it comes to accessibility, convenience and sea views.
a beacon for hospitality
phuket – an established lifestyle hub
Situated in the heart of the island’s sought-after sunset coast on Kamala beach, MontAzure is a perfect location for buyers looking to make the most of Phuket’s sophisticated resort lifestyle.
Phuket International Airport is a 35-minute drive from the development.
kamala beach – within easy reach
This well-enclosed bay and fishing village surrounded by forested hills is one of the most beautiful places in Phuket. With its quieter pace, over the last few years, Kamala has become a favoured spot for retirees and other long-term visitors.
- MontAzure occupies the Northern part of Kamala Bay and offers the last large-scale beachfront opportunity in the heart of Phuket’s exclusive west coast
- On the headland to the south – known as “Millionaire’s Mile” – there are a number of a villa and resort developments
- Easy access to a multitude of nearby attractions and activities, including sport and marine facilities, the historic Phuket Town, retail malls, and vibrant nightlife options
- World-class education and medical operators have established themselves within a short drive from Kamala
NORTH OF KAMALA
- Surin (5 minutes) – beach clubs, Thai and Seafood beachside restaurants
- Bang Tao (10 minutes) – international standard golf course, numerous casual bars and seaview restaurants
SOUTH OF KAMALA
- Kalim (10 minutes) – stylish cluster of beachfront and cliff-top restaurants and bars
- Patong (15 minutes) – retail malls, streets markets, restaurants, bars and nightlife